1. Stress Relief: Pressure is a normal element of our kids’ lives. School, homework, competitive sports, friends, lessons, and video games are all normal parts of their everyday lives, but they each add an element anxiety that can have a negative effect on our kids’ wellbeing. Yoga provides relief by asking children to concentrate on one thing at a time, to be in one place at a time and to celebrate simple accomplishments in that space.
2. Self-esteem: Non-judgement is a basic principles of yoga. Children need the time and space to practice being in ok with what is happening in the moment. There are no worries here about getting it right, making it better, and making comparisons.
3. Relaxation: Simple breathing practices can make a world of difference at any age! The key to self-control and acceptance is a gift that will last a lifetime.
4. Physical benefits: strength, coordination and flexibility. Children will play in an environment that is non-competitive and connect with their inner self.
5. It’s fun! Experiencing the pride and confidence of a lion, the playfulness of a dog, the beauty of dancer and the freedom of an airplane with your own body helps kids explore a range of emotions and may even bring on a few giggles.
Focus, curiosity and peace are the simple goals of this special event on the afternoon of one of the busiest weekends of the year.
Ben has created a thoughtful program to let kids to unwind, have fun, and relax.
Parents will receive a handout of ideas and resources to
further foster their child’s yoga practice.
Ben is a Behavioral and Mental Health Specialist and currently provides behavioral and mental health services to children and their families.
He is the father of two beautiful children who have tested and approve of this program. Ben Malecki started teaching at Modern Yoga in August of 2017 and is RYT200 with the Yoga Alliance.
Join us on Thursday, December 27th
for an afternoon of Story-time Yoga with Ben Malecki.
12:30-1:15 pm: ages 3-6
1:45-2:30 pm: ages 7-10
Cost: $10 per child
New Client Special
30 Days Unlimited Yoga for $39 !
Invest In yourself Today! Learn Yoga. You don’t have to be flexible. You don’t need the latest, greatest, most expensive yoga clothes. You just have to show up. You are the most important part of your practice. Take any of our over 40 weekly classes! We Love Beginners!
*New clients only, teacher training, digital classes & workshops excluded.
16714 Pearl Road
Strongsville, OH 44136
Have a question?
Get In Touch!